Aption offers Network Backup / Recovery services for most computer operating systems using TCP/IP protocol over the Campus Backbone. The feature include are stated below:
- Unattended overnight backups are performed between 5pm and 7am depending on client needs. On demand backups can be requested at any time.
- Backups are run on a 28 day schedule, comprised of one Full backup and incremental backups on all other days.
- File / Directory inclusion and exclusion options allow the client backup to be tailored to your exact requirements.
- System Administrators can initiate restores from their client machines. The backup tape library is online 24X7.
- Backups are cloned and are stored in the controlled environment offsite. This ensures there are always two copies of the backup data, stored in different locations.
- System Administrators receive an automated email notification on the completion of each backup.