Positions : 5
Experience : 5 to 14 years of support experience
Salary : Best in industry
Qualification : Bachelor Degree and Master’s degree
Interview Type : Employee Referral
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Administration and Implementation of NetApp FAS series and advanced concepts of Data ONTAP.
• Strong knowledge on Clustering and High Availability , Knowledge on Snap Manager products including SAP, Exchange and SQL
• Expertise in Configuring and troubleshooting snap mirror, snap vault,
• Experience in upgrading ONTAP versions and Firm ware.
• In-depth knowledge on troubleshooting CIFS and NFS share issues, Troubleshooting and managing of ISCSI and FC SAN environment. In-depth knowledge of implementing and configuring Operations Manager (DFM), Snap manager and Protection manager.
• System administration experience on Windows/Unix and knowledge on VMware would be an added value.
• Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem management and Change Management processes.
• Certification on NetApp technology is an added advantage. Good skills on performance optimization. Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/NAS support.
• Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
• Willingness to provide operational support on a 24x7 and on -call on rotation basis.
• At least 4 years’ experience in NAS
About Company :