Positions : 3
Experience : 4 to 7 years
Salary : Best in industry
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Interview Type : Walk-in
• Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals.
• May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
• Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
• Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
About Company :