Positions : 2
Experience : 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience in systems integration, or systems development experience
Salary : Best in industry
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS) or related
Company : APTION LLC
Interview Type : Face to Face
• Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
• Analyze or recommend commercially available software.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
• Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
• Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
• Demonstrated ability to identify technology gaps in capabilities and processes
• Design and implement high-volume, low-latency, distributed processing layers, making thoughtful tradeoffs between complexity vs usability
• Write web application logic and design layouts to rapidly build new capabilities for numerous customers
• Be part of a cross-functional matrix team, with a ownership and responsibility for managing things directly
About Company :