Experience : Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
Qualification : Experience programming in C and C++ in a Linux environment and C# in windows
Company : Aption LLC
Interview Type : Walk-in
• Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
• Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
• Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods, Direct software programming initiatives
• Oversee the development of documentation, work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
• Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
• Manage the software development lifecycle, monitor system performance.
• Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams.
• Develop and execute project plans.
• Apply mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
• Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Test new software and fixing bugs.
• Experience programming in C and C++ in a Linux environment and
• C# in windows
• Demonstrates integrity in all work
• Ability to brainstorm and generate ideas quickly
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Company :