Positions : 4
Experience : 4 years to 8 years
Salary : Best in industry
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Interview Type : Walk-in
• Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyze workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About Company :